MovieSite: Frequently Asked Questions
What is MovieSite?
Who are the makers of MovieSite?
MovieSite is powered by Openbrolly.
Openbrolly is a successful software services company, established in 2000 and based in the UK. We provide software products and cloud solution services globally, specialising in local authorities, film offices and the NHS. Read more about us.
What does MovieSite do?
MovieSite is an all-encompassing one stop shop for the organisation and processing of filming for your jurisdiction. MovieSite enables location and crew production, economic impact monitoring and tracking, and the issuing and approving of permits through easy admin.
It's designed alongside screen agencies and film offices to ensure you can offer the very best online and self-service support to the industry at industry standards.
MovieSite does a number of things to streamline every step of a production process:
- Integrated communications, notifications and messaging with those involved in permitting in your area
- Dissemination of information to the relevant sectors from just one form
- Calendar integration provides oversight.
- Secure, built-in invoicing and payments
- Streamlined and efficient approval, with an audit trail of documentation and communication.
- Key reporting on film types, economic impact attendance and more
- Contact management system to help build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Represent and promote limitless locations suitable for filming in your area, whilst maintaining full ownership of your data and images
- PDF print out of 'favourite' lists
- Integral mapping to help manage and support enquiry website users
- Optional dynamic watermarking of logos on images
- Location brochures that can be tailored to enquiries that require staff involvement
- Location presenter. Real-time, unique web page to show locations to clients
- Self registration by location owners and location managers
- Direct marketing to location manager and owners
- Interactive crew finding service, with adjustable geographical reach for freelancers
- In-built & flexible email tools to allow you to engage easily with crew & companies
- Optional SMS
Plus, you can choose from our individual modules to create your perfect package. From Locations to Crew, or Production tracking to Filming applications, MovieSite has it all.
Who is MovieSite for?
Where can I learn about MovieSite and security?
What support will I get as a client?
Where can I read more about MovieSite and its features?
You can contact us here if you have any questions that you can’t find the answers to on this page.
You can also view and download the MovieSite brochures
What are the benefits of using MovieSite?
Time spent filing, organising and searching for documents in email inboxes and internal storage is time that could be spent on more productive tasks.
Using MovieSite improves process efficiency, saving money. Film offices using MovieSite can process a much larger volume of work compared to traditional offices in the same amount of time.
Eases transfer of information
Minimise confusion and lengthy handoffs to other members of staff and departments with one central information point.
How long does it take to get set up?
Are there integrated invoicing features?
Can I see a demo before I buy?
How many users can we have on the system?
How is our data stored?
What other products does Openbrolly make?
Can I add extra fields on the form?
What does the form look like?
What are the system requirements to use MovieSite?
How much does MovieSite cost?
How will MovieSite save us money?
What is the contacts module?
Will I receive training on how to use MovieSite effectively?
How do I pay for MovieSite?
Can I purchase a perpetual license for MovieSite?
Are there additional resources available?
What if I have problems using MovieSite?
What if I want to cancel my MovieSite subscription?