With our clients, we create digital solutions that enhance their visions, ideas, and creativity while delivering highly effective solutions that allow them to reach their full potential.
We work with public sector offices and private organisations of all sizes and budgets.
Whatever the size of your rainy day fund, our umbrella always has a solution.
Take your journey,
under our umbrella
For the Love of Film
Introducing MovieSite, our simple-to-use cloud-based solution for promoting locations and crew.
In addition to handling customer relations, reporting economic impact, issuing permits, and approving them, it saves time in managing a film office.
Sometimes it isn't possible to keep using the same techniques as you grow. Everything changes with scale!
You can count on Openbrolly, we are a service that grows with you, so you only have to pay for what you need, when you need it, and with no hidden fees.
Access a full suite of services or choose the right solution for your needs.
MovieSite grows with you so whether it's just a location gallery you need or the ability to issue permits and collect expenditure spend you only pay for what you need.
Plus, with every purchase you get free unlimited access to the OB community and a contacts database.
- Personalised location database
- Dedicated registration form for location owners
- Streamlined enquiry process
- Real-time presentation & web brochures
- Option to copyright and watermark images
- Up to date and relevant Covid-19 guidelines available.
- Effective communication process between all stakeholders
- Built-in invoicing & online payments
- Complete audit trail of documentation
- In-depth reports for monitoring and tracking inward investments and economic spend
- Additional Covid-19 supervisor elements
Crew & Facilities
- Comprehensive crew facilities & company database
- Flexible tools to enhance connections with crew facilities & companies
- Optional upload of Covid-19 training elements
- Optional SMS
- Crew call function also available
Easily monitor and track production economics and activity. Stay in control of the figures and report to your stakeholders.
- Purpose-built for film offices
- Economic impact measurement
Powerful relationship tools
- Audit trail and complete overview
Unite your districts and make production happen.
Our new tiered local system allows national and country hubs to connect with smaller film offices/local authorities in their jurisdictions.
MovieSite local allows you to provide a comprehensive service to manage locations, crew, permits and reporting in standardised approach with your across partners
- Avoids double entry
- Provides a consistent, standardised approach across partners
- Improves the user experience
- Increases efficiency
- Builds powerful relationships
"Openbrolly's MovieSite provide a friendly and responsive service. The products are tailored to our needs and we'd be lost without them!"
Bath Film Office
"Openbrolly are a company that listen very carefully to what their clients want and deliver fully to their specification."
Bobby Cochrane, Screen Manchester
"The MovieSite team provide first class technical support and provide sound solutions as we continually respond to industry developments"
Hayley Armstrong, Creative England